What is Morphine Sulfate (MS Contin) 30mg?
Morphine Sulfate (MS Contin) 30mg contain morphine sulfate. Morphine belongs to a group of medicines called opioid analgesics. MS Contin tablets are taken to treat chronic severe pain.
Before taking this medicine
You should not take this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to morphine or other narcotic medicines, or if you have:
•severe asthma or breathing problems; or
•a blockage in your stomach or intestines.
When taking MS Contin
• Do not change your dose. Take MS CONTIN exactly as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
• Take your prescribed dose every 8 to 12 hours, as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not take more than your prescribed dose. If you miss a dose, take your next dose at the usual time.
• Swallow MS CONTIN whole. Do not cut, break, chew, crush, dissolve, snort, or inject MS CONTIN because this may cause you to overdose and die.
• Call your healthcare provider if the dose you are taking does not control your pain.
• Do not stop taking MS CONTIN without talking to your healthcare provider.
• After you stop taking MS CONTIN, flush any unused tablets down the toilet.
While taking MS Contin
• Drive or operate heavy machinery, until you know how MS CONTIN affects you . MS CONTIN can make you sleepy, dizzy, or lightheaded.
• Drink alcohol or use prescription or over-the-counter medicines that contain alcohol. Using products containing
alcohol during treatment with MS CONTIN may cause you to overdose and die.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use this medicine only for the indication prescribed.
Buy Morphine Sulfate (MS Contin) 30mg